Funny Weed Pics 1



Welcome to Funny Pics Of Weed! We're collecting all of the funny weed pics we can and rolling them into one humungus spliff for you. Catch these funny pics for starters!



A lil gopher rolling up. Nice way to start your gopher morning, i'd say. The miracle of photoshop.




Something you and a black marker can do yourself - green means go, weed is good, dude!

If you find or make funny pics with weed send them in (as soon as i can get off my ass and make a proper email address). I rekon I'll try to get some prizes happening. And expect new funny pictures of weed each week. Nothing I like better than a good toke, and a laugh at the antics of fellow smokers. What were we on, dude?

And for after munchies, expect some good weed goodies, books, and all your paraphernalia.

Go ahead and email your mates this link - or a pic. If you use them, make sure you send back a link to Funny Pics of Weed.com. We do link swaps to good smokin sites, too!
More funny weed pics soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love blogging, I love reading parenting blogs, I get inspiration and comfort and anxiety and support and laughter and red eyes from reading about the experiences of Parents around the world...

weed